For a limited time only get 30% off TOP ONLINE COURSES!
If you’re listening to this episode, you’re lying to yourself… But you’re not the only one.
Turns out most of us aren’t honest about the REAL reason we do what we do. Why? Because being honest requires admitting we have selfish desires and that we haven’t put ourselves in positions to experience failure. Neither are inherently pleasant but both are required if we want to get out of our own way and make real progress.
Today’s episode will be a wake up call for many of you. I won’t lie- it’s a hard hitter. But if you’re able to listen and dig deeper internally, I promise you’ll come away a better coach and leader.
- The REAL questions you need to be asking yourself
- Why it’s human (and necessary) to be selfish about certain things
- Ways to identify what you’re lying to yourself and others about
- The difference between experience and exposure and how to train the former
At the end of the day- who you want to be does NOT matter if you haven’t figured out who you are.
It’s that time of year and there are lots of black friday sales going on!
- SAGA – the best wireless BFR cuffs on the market are also on major blackfriday sale – 30% OFF (when you USE CODE BLACKFRIDAY30).
- Momentous – for all of your protein and supplement needs, use code BRETT15 for 15% off!
On today’s episode you heard Brett talk extensively about The Apprenticeship. With a full slate of workshops already scheduled for 2022, your excuses for not coming to one are dwindling…
Let’s put it this way- what TRUE leader wouldn’t take the opportunity to get better at communication and the interpersonal side of coaching?
Check out artofcoaching.com/apprenticeship for a list of upcoming events!
Did you enjoy the show?
Your support ensures the best quality guests and listening experience.