ON June 18, 2015 | BY Mike Robertson
Brett Bartholomew is a sports performance coach at EXOS (formerly Athlete’s Performance), and heads up their entire NFL off-season development program.
Brett is a guy whom I greatly respect, and someone that I think is really pushing the world of coaching to the next level.
Here’s a brief overview of our show:
- A powerful story from Brett’s youth that has shaped his life tremendously.
- What a “typical day” looks like for Brett at EXOS.
- How Brett gets as much as possible done with his athletes, given the short period of time he may actually see them.
- The biggest issues Brett sees with the athletes he trains.
- Brett’s feelings on coaching, and why we aren’t discussing coaching enough within our industry.
- How Brett defines a good coach.
- The advice would Brett would give an up-and-coming coach who wants to be great.
- What advice Brett would give his younger self to be even more successful in life.
- The super-popular “Lightning Round.”