Welcome back, everyone, to another episode of The Art of Coaching Podcast! I am excited to be joined by performance coach, Jeremy Hills. Jeremy and I do not have a ton of history together, so it was fun for us to get to know each other a little better and dive into different topics today.
Jeremy is a former University of Texas football player who, after breaking his leg his senior year, developed an interest in the field of Strength & Conditioning. After a few years of medical device sales, Jeremy dove into becoming the performance coach he is today.
Topics discussed today:
- The journey & process of transitioning from medical sales to training high-level athletes
- The challenges of figuring out your purpose in a new career
- Inspiring young minds to be aware of the amazing things that are available to them
- Figuring out how to give yourself and your clients’ healthy boundaries
- The evolution of wanting to train anyone & everyone to the desire of wanting to help educate others
Reach out to Jeremy:
Via Instagram & Twitter: @jhills5
Via website: https://joinladder.com/
This information is kept free by our partnership with Momentous. To learn more about Momentous and what they do to help our community go to livemomentous.com/brett. As part of the Art of Coaching audience, you can receive $20 off your 1st order of Momentous by using code BRETT20 at checkout. (Minimum purchase amount of $50).
Join our exclusive Facebook group of fellow Art of Coaching Podcast listeners and have your voice heard!
Don’t forget to check-out and download our new free resources.
Podcast Reflection Sheets: Click Here
How to Find a Mentor Guide: Click Here
Sign up for my course: Sign Up Now!
Follow me on social media:
Via Instagram: @coach_BrettB
Via Twitter: @coach_BrettB
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Learn More About My Courses, Clinics, and Live Events At: www.ArtofCoaching.com