Welcome back, everyone, to another episode of The Art of Coaching Podcast! I am excited to be joined by performance coach, Jeremy Hills. Jeremy and I do not have a ton of history together, so it was fun for us to get to know each other a little better and dive into different topics today.
Jeremy is a former University of Texas football player who, after breaking his leg his senior year, developed an interest in the field of Strength & Conditioning. After a few years of medical device sales, Jeremy dove into becoming the performance coach he is today.
Topics discussed today:
- The journey & process of transitioning from medical sales to training high-level athletes
- The challenges of figuring out your purpose in a new career
- Inspiring young minds to be aware of the amazing things that are available to them
- Figuring out how to give yourself and your clients’ healthy boundaries
- The evolution of wanting to train anyone & everyone to the desire of wanting to help educate others
Reach out to Jeremy:
Via Instagram & Twitter: @jhills5
Via website: https://joinladder.com/
This information is kept free by our partnership with Momentous. To learn more about Momentous and what they do to help our community go to livemomentous.com. As part of the Art of Coaching audience, you can receive $20 off your 1st order of Momentous by using code BRETT20 at checkout. (Minimum purchase amount of $50).
Join our exclusive Facebook group of fellow Art of Coaching Podcast listeners and have your voice heard!
Don’t forget to check-out and download our new free resources.
Podcast Reflection Sheets: Click Here
How to Find a Mentor Guide: Click Here
Sign up for my course: Sign Up Now!
Follow me on social media:
Via Instagram: @coach_BrettB
Via Twitter: @coach_BrettB
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Learn More About My Courses, Clinics, and Live Events At: www.ArtofCoaching.com