Please be sure to join us at our next Apprenticeship™ coming up on January 25th here in Atlanta, GA! The Art of Coaching Apprenticeship™ is not vocation specific, so regardless of whether you work in performance, tech, logistics, education or law enforcement- these events have something for you.
To learn more email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://artofcoaching.com/the-apprenticeship/!
Want to host an Art of Coaching Apprenticeship™? visit https://artofcoaching.com/the-apprenticeship/ and fill out the form and we will get right on it!
Receive a $180 discount on The Apprenticeship™ anywhere in the world by taking AND passing Brett’s online course “Bought In”: https://courses.artofcoaching.com/signup/
Also- Remember that VALUED, my online course for coaches who want to learn more about topics such as business, finance, negotiations, ethical branding, networking, and burnout re-opens January 22nd with a limited time $100 discount. Check it out now at: http://valuedcourse.com/
This information is kept free by our partnership with Momentous. To learn more about Momentous and what they do to help our community go to livemomentous.com/brett. As part of the Art of Coaching audience, you can receive $20 off your 1st order of Momentous by using code BRETT20 at checkout. (Minimum purchase amount of $50).
Kevin Whitesell is one of the most positive people I have ever met and been fortunate enough to know and today he shares his journey with us and the knowledge he has acquired along the way. Kevin initially began his career striving to become an attorney and realized early on he did not want to do this his entire life. Today he is a Performance Coach at Exos Human Performance in Norfolk, VA.
- Kevin’s transition from pursuing a Law degree into Strength & Conditioning at the age of 29
- Dealing with the uncertainty of pursuing Strength & Conditioning as an older intern
- Kevin’s intern experience at Old Dominion University
- Navigating the right path and knowing when you have the opportunity to for growth
- Clues given in a job description and attracting the right people
- Kevin’s take on where his career path is taking him
- Constantly evolving and filling the gaps with online learning and workshops
- How Kevin organizes the information he is taking in from online courses
- Using teaching as a form of learning
Reach out to Coach Kevin:
Via E-Mail: email@example.com
Don’t forget to check-out and download our new free resources.
Podcast Reflection Sheets: https://artofcoaching.com/podcastreflections
How to Find a Mentor Guide: https://artofcoaching.com/findamentor
Sign up for my course: https://courses.artofcoaching.com/signup
Follow me on social media:
Via Instagram: @coach_BrettB
Via Twitter: @coach_BrettB
Subscribe to my youtube channel:
Learn More About My Courses, Clinics, and Live Events At: artofcoaching.com