The first workshops to dive more deeply into the technical aspects of communication in coaching are now live!
If you are someone who values deep learning, the acquisition and evaluation of new skills you will actually use, as well as finding out what makes those around you tick, then we invite you to join us for our highly interactive Apprenticeship™ 2-day live event!
The Art of Coaching Apprenticeship™ is research backed, and is the first event of its kind to truly bridge the gap between skilled interpersonal communication and leadership development across domains.
Collectively, our programs have welcomed leaders of all ages from over 30 professions and 22 countries including Australia, Mexico, Canada, Ireland, Japan, Brazil, Africa, China, India, Norway and Poland.
Simply put, if you work with people in any capacity, The Apprenticeship™ is for you!
Whether your goal is to become more effective at building buy-in with those you lead, improving your ability to adapt on the fly, making critical decisions under uncertainty, or simply improving your own self-awareness as a leader, these two days will help you extract strategies that you can actually put to use.
The vast majority of our attendees seek us out specifically because they have had enough of the traditional “death-by-PowerPoint” seminars that are rife with vague self-help sound bites, trust falls, overcrowded conference rooms, shouting gurus, and topics that ignore the chaotic realities of true leadership such as:
- Navigating Power Dynamics & Politics
- Building Buy-In Across Varying Generations
- The Role of Perception in Leadership
- The Skilled and Ethical Use of Influence in Leadership
- 7 Critical Elements of Interpersonal Communication
- Strategies for Making Better Decisions While Under Duress
- The Truth Regarding Self-Awareness and Reflection
- Conflict Resolution in the New Age
- Creating Assessments and Evaluations For Yourself and Your Team
This is done through a strategic mixture of case study reviews, role playing break-outs, self and peer evaluations, film break-downs, group discussions and more.
The truth is that every leader needs a safe place to rehearse and refine their strategies for some of life’s biggest moments-The Apprenticeship™ is that place.
We look forward to seeing you! I would also like to remind everyone that our very next The Apprenticeship™ is on Saturday, January 25th at The Rack Athletic Performance Center in Atlanta, GA!
*For questions regarding potential discounts or bespoke events please see our FAQ page and email firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is kept free by our partnership with Momentous. To learn more about Momentous and what they do to help our community go to livemomentous.com/brett. As part of the Art of Coaching audience, you can receive $20 off your 1st order of Momentous by using code BRETT20 at checkout. (Minimum purchase amount of $50).
It is my pleasure to be joined by Duncan French on episode 55 of The Art Of Coaching Podcast. Globally recognized as a leading expert in high performance sport, Dr. Duncan French has over 20 years of experience working with elite professional and Olympic athletes. Prior to joining the UFC, French was the Director of Performance Science at the University of Notre Dame, where he was responsible for directing sport-specific technical interfaces that maximized the impact of performance services.
- Duncan’s career leading up to working for the UFC
- Dealing with roadblocks and getting fighters and coaches to think outside of the box
- Can we reach athletes in a more organic way?
- Why providing context in training is so important and the pursuit of adaptations
- Duncan’s belief in the 52-week fight camp vs. the traditional 8-week fight camp
- How Duncan addresses athletes always feeling they need to do more (cancer of volume)
- Concurrent training and skillfully maximizing adaptations
- How does Duncan handle all of the different types of coaches a particular fighter has?
- What Duncan has learned in regards to altitude training
Reach out to Duncan:
Via Instagram: @dr_duncan_french
Via Twitter: @duncanfrench
Via LinkedIn: Dr. Duncan French
Sign up for my course: https://courses.artofcoaching.com/signup
Follow me on social media:
Via Instagram: @coach_BrettB
Via Twitter: @coach_BrettB
Subscribe to my youtube channel:
Learn More About My Courses, Clinics, and Live Events At: artofcoaching.com