Whether you’re a long-time listener or just joining us, in this episode we explore how to turn the spark of an idea into a beacon for others, how to navigate the inevitable hurdles you will face with grace (sort of), and how to stay true to your vision when the climb gets steep.
From the power of starting to the resilience needed to keep going, we’re diving deep into what it takes to build something meaningful and keep it thriving.
Key Topics Discussed:
- Starting with a clear vision and being open to change.
- Approaching work with quality, consistency, and a mindset of service.
- Overcoming the common fears that plague creators and leaders.
- Practical steps to creating something that stands the test of time.
- E255 Podcast Strategies: What I’ve Learned After 2,000,000+ Downloads
- E156 What You Need To Know About Writing A Book & Getting It Published
Other AoC Resources:
- New Book Updates
- Live Events
- 1:1 Virtual or Group Mentoring/ Staff Development
- Group Mentoring (The Coalition)
- Online Courses
Next Apprenticeship: On February 3rd and 4th, The Art of Coaching team will be partnering with Diakadi Fitness for our first Apprenticeship of 2024! If you are unfamiliar with The Apprenticeship, it’s a highly interactive 2-day workshop that steps out beyond the boundaries of typical conferences and seminars. This isn’t a “rah-rah,” motivational, death by powerpoint event. On the contrary, by attending, you’ll experience the practice, coaching, and feedback you need to truly improve in the areas of communication, leadership, and building trusting relationships. And on top of that, you’ll earn 1.8 CEUs for 18 hours of continuing education. The early bird discount is ending soon so sign up today to develop the skills necessary to help you strategically approach any conversation. We’ll see you there!
If this episode was helpful, please do us a favor and leave us a review on iTunes and share the episode with anyone else you think would benefit from it. This helps us more than you know, and we can’t thank you enough for your time, effort, and support!
Did you enjoy the show?
Your support ensures the best quality guests and listening experience.