It’s not everyday we get to welcome a world champion to our show- let alone one willing to dive into the weeds on everything from building a brand to standing up for yourself when no one else will.
Julianna Peña is the reigning UFC Bantamweight Champion and ESPN’s 2021 Female Fighter of The Year (among MANY other awards). Her victory over Amanda Nunes has been called one of the greatest upsets in all of sport and today she joins us from Las Vegas where she’s (at the time of the recording) filming The Ultimate Fighter (TV show) and training to defend her title.
On today’s episode we cover:
- Cutting through the B.S and building a trustworthy team around you
- How to craft an authentic brand & lasting legacy in today’s world
- The difference between liking & respecting opponents and coaches
- Why / how to stand up for yourself even when no one’s with you
As Julianna mentioned in this episode, building your brand isn’t just about getting your name and face in front of more people- it’s about building relationships with those who follow you and creating a legacy and reputation that will stand strong even when you’re gone.
That’s precisely what we want to help you do at our Brand Builder workshop. This is the final call and we only have a few spots left!
Check out Artofcoaching.com/brand for more information!
Connect with Julianna:
Via instagram: @venezuelanvixen
Via Twitter: @venezuelanvixen
Today’s episode is also brought to you by our partners:
- DFND: As our official compression partner, DFND is engineered to help everyone who loves to train and compete go harder longer, recover quicker, and get better faster. Their first line of compression wear was tested on special forces trainees under the harshest training conditions in the world, but now they’re worn by athletes at all levels and anyone serious about performance. Use code: AOC20 to get 20% off your order.
- Dynamic Fitness & Strength: If you’re in the market for affordable, customizable equipment with customer service that won’t be beat, these are your guys. Their team has over 160 years of coaching experience so they obviously know what coaches and athletes want / need; When you’re ready to build that dream facility, or just upgrade your home gym head to mydynamicfitness.com and tell them the Art of Coaching Team sent you.
Finally, if you read Conscious Coaching and you’re ready to take the next step- check out the Conscious Coaching Challenge. This 30 day communication challenge is designed for you to do on your own time, from anywhere in the world. For just $99 you will get our best communication content, a community of coaches and direct access to our team.
Did you enjoy the show?
Your support ensures the best quality guests and listening experience.