More often than not, our brilliant ideas are stymied because we lack the skills to properly think through them and take the first step; We get stuck.
- How do I put this into words and get it out of my head?
- How do I communicate this in a way that will allow others to share my vision?
- How should this look or feel or function?
- Will this even work? And what happens if it does?
On today’s episode, we’re joined by a team of innovators who help people realize and capture their creativity in a way that allows them to share it with the world.
With an education and background in Design Thinking, Andrew Leslie worked for 8 years in innovation strategy for numerous fortune 500 companies- traveling the world helping brands forecast, create and innovate. Anton Fero, his business partner, was both in the performing arts and built a faith based community as a pastor before turning a garage gym into a multi-million dollar facility.
During the pandemic they joined forces to rethink the functionality of the gym and began their own business and coaching consulting business, Comn.
On today’s episode we cover:
- How to apply design thinking to any business or idea
- The two biggest mistakes we make when creating something new & how to avoid them
- Why it’s essential to have skin in the game & the ROI of hiring your own coach
- The essential tools for building a business that lasts
Get in touch with Andrew & Anton:
Via Instagram: @comncollective
Via their website: comncollective.com
Via their gym: bluehousefitness.com
You probably heard on today’s episode that we are launching a 30-DAY CHALLENGE. This is a brand new program designed to teach and help you apply the most important communication and interpersonal skills to your everyday life. Through a dedicated online community, PDF printouts, community and individual challenges and direct access to our team, learn more about the April challenge HERE.
As for the sponsors of today’s show:
- DFND: As our official compression partner, DFND is engineered to help everyone who loves to train and compete go harder longer, recover quicker, and get better faster. Their first line of compression wear was tested on special forces trainees under the harshest training conditions in the world, but now they’re worn by athletes at all levels and anyone serious about performance. Use code: AOC20 to get 20% off your order.
- Momentous: As our longest standing partner, Momentous has always been my go to protein and sleep supplement. All NSF approved, these are the cleanest and best tasting performance supplements in the game. Use code BRETT15 for 15% off!
- LMNT: With no sugar and no additives, LMNT is how I manage to maintain my voice when speaking for 16 hours and traveling every other weekend of the year. Right now, they are offering you a free 8-flavor sample pack (just pay $5 shipping) if you go to drinkLMNT.com/aoc!
- Dynamic Fitness & Strength: Dynamic is our title sponsor and our go-to equipment guys. If you need anything for your home or full-sized gym- they offer the most affordable, customizable, durable equipment on the market.
Did you enjoy the show?
Your support ensures the best quality guests and listening experience.