Why would someone continue to believe a false or inaccurate idea when you are presenting them with plenty of facts and logic? You could not have presented your points more clearly!
Your rationale is sound but perhaps it’s not the lack of supporting evidence failing to shift their point of view, but rather how you presented it…
On today’s episode, Brett is joined by Ali Kershner in-studio for a deep dive into the tactics that will help you get your point across more effectively and give you the best chance to change their behavior.
Grab a pen and a notebook because this episode is hands-on and loaded with tactical information and strategies you can implement at work, home and anywhere you deal with people.
- How to identify the areas you’re stubborn in and need to change
- The different types of persuasion and the impact of each
- How time can impact a person’s decision making
- Gaining perspective through role playing
- The tactics and strategies behind our popular online courses and in person events that you can use to relate to the drive of the individual you are trying to convince
Right now I’m offering signed and personalized copies of my book, Conscious Coaching for just $10 (50% off the Amazon price). Go to artofcoaching.com/book to get yours (supplies are limited)!
Quick shout-out to our podcast partner LMNT. LMNT is our go-to hydration product. With no sugar and no additives, LMNT is how I manage to maintain my voice when speaking for 16 hours and traveling every other weekend of the year. Right now, they are offering you a free 8-flavor sample pack (just pay $5 shipping) if you go to drinkLMNT.com/aoc!
You can see the full list of Art of Coaching Sponsors and find exclusive offers from each at https://artofcoaching.com/partners/
Did you enjoy the show?
Your support ensures the best quality guests and listening experience.