The prospect of assigning a dollar amount to your time can evoke feelings of frustration, guilt, confusion and imposter phenomenon.
And yet, whether you’re salaried, hourly or a business owner / entrepreneur, it’s essential to know what your time is worth. Not only will this calculation help you to decide between opportunities, it’ll allow you to communicate your value and build a healthy relationship with money.
Today’s episode will be a deep dive into how to confidently communicate what you’re worth, decide what to charge and how to not feel guilty doing so. We’ll discuss tactical strategies for understanding what variables should go into your decision as well as:
- Two different strategies for calculating what your time is worth
- Why it doesn’t matter what you charge so long as you OVER-deliver
- How to train yourself out of poor habits / unhealthy relationships with money
- How to know when and what to give away for free
If exercises like this are helpful, you’ll get tremendous value from our Build Your Brand Workshop. We aren’t afraid to charge for this 2-day intensive workshop because the information shared and the value you’ll gain from networking and learning how to apply these principles to your business will be incomparable.
This is one you WON’T want to miss- artofcoaching.com/brand.
Today’s episode is brought to you by our incredible sponsors:
- VersaClimber: Our favorite low-impact, efficient cardiovascular strength workout! – Tell them Brett and Art of Coaching sent you!
- SAGA: The best wireless, bluetooth enabled BFR cuffs – COACHBRETT20 = 20% off
Connect out our co-co-host Jake Swart:
Via Instagram: @docjakeswart
Via his website: https://www.athletespotential.com/
Via his podcast: The Active Atlanta Podcast
Did you enjoy the show?
Your support ensures the best quality guests and listening experience.