Welcome back, everyone! The clock is ticking on our April 18th Apprenticeship in Decatur, Georgia! Please make sure you guys check it out!
These are highly interactive 2-day workshops where professionals of all kinds can rehearse for and refine their strategies for life’s most significant moments. Whether it is a contract negotiation, interpersonal conflict, hiring new staff, or leading a team, in general, The Apprenticeship™ is focused on creating a new type of educational experience for today’s leaders that are execution-focused.
We will be hosting our Apprenticeship’s in the following cities:
Atlanta, GA: April 18th & 19th
Chicago, IL: May 2nd & 3rd
Sydney, Australia: May 9th & 10th
Perth, Australia: May 16th & 17th
Renton, WA: June 13th & 14th
Santa Monica, CA: June 27th & 28th
Charleston, SC: July 25th & 26th
Please see these links below for more details!
- Have more questions about The Apprenticeship™? Check out our FAQ page: https://artofcoaching.com/the-apprenticeship-faqs/
- Want to host an Art of Coaching Apprenticeship™? Visit https://artofcoaching.com/host-a-live-aoc-apprenticeship/ and fill out the form and we will get right on it!
This information is kept free by our partnership with Momentous. To learn more about Momentous and what they do to help our community go to livemomentous.com. As part of the Art of Coaching audience, you can receive $20 off your 1st order of Momentous by using code BRETT20 at checkout. (Minimum purchase amount of $50).
Guys, I think this episode is going to be one of our more popular ones simply because of the uniqueness of the conversation. Justin shares such candid information with us today that you will not want to miss this one.
Justin is an emergency and sports medicine physician, and he has honestly had a unique path. He graduated in 2003 from the Harvard University School of Medicine. The biggest takeaway from my conversation with Justin is that all high stakes jobs where people are trying to achieve optimal performance require a combination of improv game theory, persuasion, and influence.
Key points discussed with Justin today:
- Framing and validating the experience of a patient and letting them know what they are going through is real
- What the ‘tyranny of now’ means to Justin and why he uses this to help patients handle their emotional state
- How proxemics and aesthetics play into a patients confidence in the person treating them
- The reality that medical professionals are humans too and can swing for the fences only to strikeout
- Acknowledging the tremendous fear of trauma patients but at the same time letting them know you’re the boss and you need them to let you do your job effectively
Join our exclusive Facebook group of fellow Art of Coaching Podcast listeners and have your voice heard!
Don’t forget to check-out and download our new free resources.
Podcast Reflection Sheets: Click Here
How to Find a Mentor Guide: Click Here
Sign up for my course: Sign Up Now!
Follow me on social media:
Via Instagram: @coach_BrettB
Via Twitter: @coach_BrettB
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Learn More About My Courses, Clinics, and Live Events At: www.ArtofCoaching.com