Coach PJ is a human performance specialist with over a decade of experience preparing top athletes for competition, and a life mission to help athletes and coaches realize their true potential.
Over the past ten years, Coach PJ has trained dozens of athletes from the UFC, NFL, NHL and MLB. His passion for combat sports and commitment to excellence, has driven him to become a leader in combat sports performance training. He has worked extensively with over 100 fighters, including multiple Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu World Champions and Top 10 ranked UFC fighters
Outside of training top athletes, Coach PJ is devoted to sharing his knowledge and experience, with the purpose of elevating the fitness profession.
Topics discussed with PJ today:
- How PJ evolved early in his career and developed his own system of educating coaches & trainers
- Understanding how PJ invests his time and resources into developing his educational courses
- The difficulty of helping clients understand the psychological side of PJ’s training
- The breathing tools given to athletes to down-regulate fear and anxiety
- Discrediting the early adopters of every new fad and understanding the context of peer-reviewed research
Reach out to PJ:
Via website: xptlife.com
Via Instagram: @coachpjnestler
Via YouTube: XPT Life
Don’t forget to check-out and download our new free resources.
Podcast Reflection Sheets: https://artofcoaching.com/podcastreflections
How to Find a Mentor Guide: https://artofcoaching.com/findamentor
Sign up for my course: https://courses.artofcoaching.com/signup
Follow me on social media:
Via Instagram: @coach_BrettB
Via Twitter: @coach_BrettB
Subscribe to my youtube channel:
Learn More About My Courses, Clinics, and Live Events At: artofcoaching.com