Nathan Parnham is the Athletic Development coach for the Australian Women’s 7s Rugby team. He has an extensive background in the development space spanning back 15 years and today I was lucky enough for him to spend some time with us on the podcast. I enjoyed my time with him and I think you will as well!
Topics discussed on today’s episode:
- How finding the answers to things helped Nathan’s career evolution and progression
- The unique differences in coaching males vs. females and Nathan’s experience with this
- Opening yourself up to be coached in different domains and how this can be gold for your teaching/coaching
- Being blinded in your work by your ego and why you need to change this
- How effectively playing your role leads to the overall success of an organization
- The challenges of being around people lacking social skills and self-awareness
Reach out to Nathan:
Via Instagram: @nathan_parnham
This information is kept free by our partnership with Momentous. To learn more about Momentous and what they do to help our community go to livemomentous.com. As part of the Art of Coaching audience, you can receive $20 off your 1st order of Momentous by using code BRETT20 at checkout. (Minimum purchase amount of $50).
Don’t forget to check-out and download our new free resources.
Podcast Reflection Sheets: https://artofcoaching.com/podcastreflections
How to Find a Mentor Guide: https://artofcoaching.com/findamentor
Sign up for my course: https://courses.artofcoaching.com/signup
Follow me on social media:
Via Instagram: @coach_BrettB
Via Twitter: @coach_BrettB
Subscribe to my youtube channel:
Learn More About My Courses, Clinics, and Live Events At: artofcoaching.com