Just a quick reminder that in two days, Valued, my online course that guides coaches throughout their career and is focused on business burnout, how to make more money, how to land the job you want, or create the job that you want, and all of those topics goes live!
Scott has been working in the field of athletic performance for twenty-five years. He is renown for his dedication to building a more efficient, effective, and resilient athlete using his ability to assess movement dysfunction and deliver corrective exercise, while merging such strategies with effective and specific performance training. He has trained and reconditioned athletes at every level including professional athletes, Olympic athletes, and college athletes, as well as highly motivated recreational athletes.
Topics Scott and I discuss on today’s episode:
- Trying to understand the unique pieces that have cultivated the S&C profession
- How do we manage the unrealistic expectations of accessibility and the sharing of free information
- The importance of learning the skills of being an entrepreneur and shifting your mindset
- The missing links that can lead to failures in our business partnerships along with personal relationships
- The reflective practice of recognizing what zone you are in and managing life-load
- Scott’s advice on recognizing the nature of every human being and discovering what helps you succeed
Check out Scott’s resources below!
Podcast: LEAVE YOUR MARK
Via Instagram: @kingopain
Don’t forget to check-out and download our new free resources.
Podcast Reflection Sheets: https://artofcoaching.com/podcastreflections
How to Find a Mentor Guide: https://artofcoaching.com/findamentor
Sign up for my course: https://courses.artofcoaching.com/signup
Follow me on social media:
Via Instagram: @coach_BrettB
Via Twitter: @coach_BrettB
Subscribe to my youtube channel:
Learn More About My Courses, Clinics, and Live Events At: artofcoaching.com