Quick reminder that we will be hosting our next THE APPRENTICESHIP™ on Saturday, January 25th at The Rack Athletic Performance Center in Atlanta, GA!
These are highly interactive 2 day workshops where professionals of all kinds can rehearse for and refine their strategies for life’s biggest moments. Whether it is a contract negotiation, interpersonal conflict, hiring new staff or leading a team in general The Apprenticeship™ is focused on creating a new type of educational experience for today’s leaders that is execution focused.
Please see these links below for more details!
- Have more questions about The Apprenticeship™? Check out our FAQ page: https://artofcoaching.com/the-apprenticeship-faqs/
- Want to host an Art of Coaching Apprenticeship™? visit https://artofcoaching.com/the-apprenticeship/ and fill out the form and we will get right on it!
- Receive a $180 discount on The Apprenticeship™ anywhere in the world by taking AND passing Brett’s online course “Bought In”: https://courses.artofcoaching.com/signup/
This information is kept free by our partnership with Momentous. To learn more about Momentous and what they do to help our community go to livemomentous.com/brett. As part of the Art of Coaching audience, you can receive $20 off your 1st order of Momentous by using code BRETT20 at checkout. (Minimum purchase amount of $50).
I want to ask you a question real quick… how many people do you know could be diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor? Yet they go on to become a national level weightlifter, they’re nominated for an Emmy, they’ve written their own book, they are a marketing director at their own business, and on top of all that they are a mother. Well that is exactly what today’s guest, Andy Ptacek, has accomplished. Today is unlike any interview I’ve had in the past and that is no knock on any of our previous guests. This is an episode that is so special for so many different reasons. If there is any episode where it really talks about how the weight room transcends into the boardroom, life, and how strain can really amplify our ability as people and professionals in a myriad of different ways, this is it. If you have any questions after this episode, reach out to Andy as she is a tremendous resource. Enjoy!
Topics Andy and I discuss today:
- Andy’s introduction
- The earth-shattering news of receiving word that you have an inoperable brain tumor and how the fear of not being able to raise your own children kicks in
- The battles along the way after having a brain tumor surgically removed and learning how to overcome this adversity
- How Andy processed that her life was on a short clock and how her reality became a gift
- The challenges of continuing to train in weightlifting with a PICC line IV
- How Andy got to the good place she is in now by using perspective and being so aware of the journey she was on
Reach out to Andy:
Via Andy’s personal website: andythenewgirl.com
Via business website: liquisdigital.com
Via Instagram & Twitter: @andythenewgirl
Sign up for my course: https://courses.artofcoaching.com/signup
Follow me on social media:
Via Instagram: @coach_BrettB
Via Twitter: @coach_BrettB
Subscribe to my youtube channel:
Learn More About My Courses, Clinics, and Live Events At: artofcoaching.com