Please be sure to join us at our next Apprenticeship™ coming up on January 25th here in Atlanta, GA! The Art of Coaching Apprenticeship™ is not vocation specific, so regardless of whether you work in performance, tech, logistics, education or law enforcement- these events have something for you.
To learn more email email@example.com or visit https://artofcoaching.com/the-apprenticeship/!
Want to host an Art of Coaching Apprenticeship™? visit https://artofcoaching.com/the-apprenticeship/ and fill out the form and we will get right on it!
Receive a $180 discount on The Apprenticeship™ anywhere in the world by taking AND passing Brett’s online course “Bought In”: https://courses.artofcoaching.com/signup/
This information is kept free by our partnership with Momentous. To learn more about Momentous and what they do to help our community go to livemomentous.com/brett. As part of the Art of Coaching audience, you can receive $20 off your 1st order of Momentous by using code BRETT20 at checkout. (Minimum purchase amount of $50).
David Joyce is a great friend of mine and someone that I have always looked up to. David has a mind that is absolutely unparalleled and he has an ability to provide some of the most thoughtful feedback of any human I have ever come across. This will be very apparent after listening to my interview with David.
Since recording this episode, David has since moved on from his position with the GWS Giants. David has always had a long-term goal of more flexibility to consult, work with, and learn from other organizations as he is now doing.
Topics discussed with David today:
- The complications David is facing relating to communication
- Can communication and persuasion be taken for granted
- What David did to pinpoint his inadequacies as a communicator
- What in particular is driving David’s curiosity
- The many ways creativity is intertwined with the leadership process
- Reasons why it is important to use skilled interpersonal communication as a strategy
- David shares his thoughts on when to know it is the right time to walk away from something and the negative implications of not doing so
- David’s key challenge to listeners of The Art of Coaching Podcast
Reach out to David:
Via Twitter: @davidgjoyce
Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for my course: https://courses.artofcoaching.com/signup
Follow me on social media:
Via Instagram: @coach_BrettB
Via Twitter: @coach_BrettB
Subscribe to my youtube channel:
Learn More About My Courses, Clinics, and Live Events At: artofcoaching.com