Quick reminder that application for my Coalition™ program has reopened. We intentionally try to keep the numbers low so that we can create a deeper community that is action oriented as opposed to one that is jam-packed with passive observers. This program is open to professionals from ALL walks of life and ALL experience levels, and is accountability focused. You can submit your applications at the link below. Don’t miss this opportunity to join coaches and professionals from all over the world who are already involved. Applications will only be accepted until the end of January.
This information is kept free by our partnership with Momentous. To learn more about Momentous and what they do to help our community go to livemomentous.com/brett. As part of the Art of Coaching audience, you can receive $20 off your 1st order of Momentous by using code BRETT20 at checkout. (Minimum purchase amount of $50).
Today I am joined by Julie Eibensteiner of Laurus Athletic Rehab And Performance. Julie founded Laurus Athletic Rehab And Performance in Minneapolis, MN in 2009. Her special interests include ACL rehab and return to competition, Applied Research investigating risk of primary and secondary ACL injury, and coaching development.
- Julie’s background and how she ended up on her career path
- The many reasons why Julie is a cash-based practice
- The importance of understanding sport-specific rehab and return to play practices
- Julie’s stance on ACL rehabilitation and what she sees as the missing piece
- What is leading to a lack of objectivity in return to play practices
- How Julie progresses an athlete through ACL rehab with an emphasis on eccentric and isometric movement
- Adjusting an athlete’s ACL rehabilitation based off their symptoms
- Transformational leadership and how ideas produce results
Sign up for my course: https://courses.artofcoaching.com/signup
Follow me on social media:
Via Instagram: @coach_BrettB
Via Twitter: @coach_BrettB
Subscribe to my youtube channel:
Learn More About My Courses, Clinics, and Live Events At: artofcoaching.com