If you’re curious about the training principles that helped guide some of the world’s best athletes- be sure to check out our webinar series on programming! See part one here!!
This information is kept free by our partnership with Momentous. To learn more about Momentous and what they do to help our community go to livemomentous.com. As part of the Art of Coaching audience, you can receive $20 off your 1st order of Momentous by using code BRETT20 at checkout. (Minimum purchase amount of $50).
Today, on The Art Of Coaching Podcast, we are lucky enough to be joined by Dr. Jacob Harden. Dr. Jacob Harden is a Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine and movement and mobility specialist. He owns and operates his sports medicine clinic Myodetox Orlando out of Orlando, Florida and travels the country teaching his movement and rehabilitation system via his Prehab 101 seminar series.
Topics discussed with Dr. Jacob include:
- How Dr. Jacob’s journey began in Texas and transitioned into owning his own private practice in Orlando, FL
- What has led to the public perception of chiropractors and is it fair for the public to feel this way
- What would an evaluation look like to show what a truly qualified chiropractor is
- How much time a week does Dr. Jacob spend curating his Instagram feed and how does it empower people to recover from injuries and train effectively
- What is training load and how does Dr. Jacob use certain metrics to optimally train higher level athletes
- Dr. Jacob’s philosophies on testing methods for patients and athletes and how reproducible is it
- Effectively communicating why you have a patient doing certain things in order to produce better outcomes and understanding
Reach out to Dr. Jacob
Via Instagram: @dr.jacob.harden
Via website & course: https://prehab101.com/home
Sign up for my course: https://courses.artofcoaching.com/signup
Follow me on social media:
Via Instagram: @coach_BrettB
Via Twitter: @coach_BrettB
Subscribe to my youtube channel:
Learn More About My Courses, Clinics, and Live Events At: artofcoaching.com