Do you have a job where you have to communicate with a wide range of demographics? Specifically do you find it difficult to adapt your communication style to members of different generations (kids, Baby Boomers, Millennials etc.) If so, join myself and Robert Linkul on Thursday, November 26th at 11:30AM PST where we will be discussing strategies to combat this and make you more effective. The cost is $15 which literally is the cost of less than 3 cups of coffee at your local coffee shop. http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07egq8p6494a82d766&llr=uri5twxab
Don’t forget to apply now for our Coalition group. If you are someone who values the opinions of others but have trouble getting the feedback and level of collaboration you need we would love for you to join our community. https://artofcoaching.com/the-coalition/
This information is kept free by our partnership with Momentous. To learn more about Momentous and what they do to help our community go to livemomentous.com/brett. As part of the Art of Coaching audience, you can receive $20 off your 1st order of Momentous by using code BRETT20 at checkout. (Minimum purchase amount of $50).
In this episode my guest Danny Matta and I share some of our takes on the dangers of not understanding your worth and the thought processes that need to be considered when providing a service. Fair warning, some of the language in here is not appropriate for children.
- A few additional points- any dollar amounts discussed in this episode whether it be in regards to physical therapy services, speaking rate breakdowns and/or course costs are hypotheticals only.
- The critical subjects within this episode are as follows:
- Are “mastermind groups” a cult or do they have a purpose
- How a lack of economic education impede your progress as a professional
- Why cash based PT practices are more beneficial for both patients and practitioners
- Figuring out the right approach for you to address financial debt
- Why strength coaches and educators need to quit demonizing money
Reach out to Danny:
Via Instagram: @dannymattapt
Via Mastermind business group: https://www.physicaltherapybiz.com/
Via e-mail: email@example.com
Sign up for my course: https://courses.artofcoaching.com/signup
Follow me on social media:
Via Instagram: @coach_BrettB
Via Twitter: @coach_BrettB
Subscribe to my youtube channel:
Learn More About My Courses, Clinics, and Live Events At: artofcoaching.com