Do you have a job where you have to communicate with a wide range of demographics? Specifically do you find it difficult to adapt your communication style to members of different generations (kids, Baby Boomers, Millennials etc.) If so, join myself and Robert Linkul on Thursday, November 26th at 11:30AM PST where we will be discussing strategies to combat this and make you more effective. The cost is $15 which literally is the cost of less than 3 cups of coffee at your local coffee shop. http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07egq8p6494a82d766&llr=uri5twxab
Don’t forget to apply now for our Coalition group. If you are someone who values the opinions of others but have trouble getting the feedback and level of collaboration you need we would love for you to join our community. https://artofcoaching.com/the-coalition/
This information is kept free by our partnership with Momentous. To learn more about Momentous and what they do to help our community go to livemomentous.com/brett. As part of the Art of Coaching audience, you can receive $20 off your 1st order of Momentous by using code BRETT20 at checkout. (Minimum purchase amount of $50).
Today on Episode 42 of The Art Of Coaching podcast, I am excited to be joined by Torrie Wilson. Torrie is an American professional wrestler, model, fitness competitor, blogger, and actress. She is best known for her time in World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE, previously the World Wrestling Federation) under her real name Torrie Wilson.
On April 6, 2019, Wilson was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.
- The fear and self-doubt of being on display in front of millions of people
- The circumstances and situations that have humble Torrie along the way
- What are people are really searching for in the world of social media
- What will happen if you try to be all things to all people
- Torrie’s main goal of helping people today
- How to bring value and a clearer message to your audience
- The challenges of quickly scaling your business
- How Torrie’s husband supports her in business endeavors and why having a great partner is essential
Reach out to Torrie:
Via Instagram: @TorrieWilson
Via Website: https://app.fittensity.com/
Sign up for my course: https://courses.artofcoaching.com/signup
Follow me on social media:
Via Instagram: @coach_BrettB
Via Twitter: @coach_BrettB
Subscribe to my youtube channel:
Learn More About My Courses, Clinics, and Live Events At: artofcoaching.com