Today on Episode 42 of The Art Of Coaching podcast, I am excited to be joined by Torrie Wilson. Torrie is an American professional wrestler, model, fitness competitor, blogger, and actress. She is best known for her time in World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE, previously the World Wrestling Federation) under her real name Torrie Wilson.
On April 6, 2019, Wilson was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.
- The fear and self-doubt of being on display in front of millions of people
- The circumstances and situations that have humble Torrie along the way
- What are people are really searching for in the world of social media
- What will happen if you try to be all things to all people
- Torrie’s main goal of helping people today
- How to bring value and a clearer message to your audience
- The challenges of quickly scaling your business
- How Torrie’s husband supports her in business endeavors and why having a great partner is essential
Reach out to Torrie:
Via Instagram: @TorrieWilson
Via Website: https://app.fittensity.com/
This information is kept free by our partnership with Momentous. To learn more about Momentous and what they do to help our community go to livemomentous.com. As part of the Art of Coaching audience, you can receive $20 off your 1st order of Momentous by using code BRETT20 at checkout. (Minimum purchase amount of $50).
Sign up for my course: https://courses.artofcoaching.com/signup
Follow me on social media:
Via Instagram: @coach_BrettB
Via Twitter: @coach_BrettB
Subscribe to my youtube channel:
Learn More About My Courses, Clinics, and Live Events At: artofcoaching.com