On Episode 38 of The Art of Coaching Podcast, I am pleased to have Coach Michael Boyle join us. Michael Boyle is one of the foremost experts in the fields of Strength and Conditioning, Functional Training and general fitness. He currently spends his time lecturing, teaching, training and writing. In 1996 Michael co founded Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning, one of the first for-profit strength and conditioning companies in the world. Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning exists for one reason: to provide performance enhancement training for athletes of all levels. Athletes trained range from junior high school students to All Stars in almost every major professional sport.
- What would Coach Boyle do differently when venturing into S&C in today’s climate?Reasons why
- “People pick the wrong internships”
- Knowing your goals and how to execute them
- The inherent flaws of free advice
- Raising the standards of the outside perceptions of S&C
- “When the person at the top is committed to it working, it’s going to work”
- Fear of betting on yourself
- Assessing your risks and the value you will get in return
- Why is “selling” often frowned upon in S&C?
Reach out to Coach Boyle:
Via Twitter: @mboyle1959
Via Instagram: Michael_boyle1959
Via E-mail: email@example.com
Via Website: http://www.bodybyboyle.com/
This information is kept free by our partnership with Momentous. To learn more about Momentous and what they do to help our community go to livemomentous.com. As part of the Art of Coaching audience, you can receive $20 off your 1st order of Momentous by using code BRETT20 at checkout. (Minimum purchase amount of $50).
Read my book: https://amzn.to/314zoTh
Sign up for my course: https://courses.artofcoaching.com/signup
Follow me on social media:
Via Instagram: @coach_BrettB
Via Twitter: @coach_BrettB
Subscribe to my youtube channel:
Learn More About My Courses, Clinics, and Live Events At: artofcoaching.com