Don’t miss this exclusive pop-up event on November 2-3, 2019! More details via the link below and only 10 spots remain! Coaches of all ages and experience levels welcome!
This information is kept free by our partnership with Momentous. To learn more about Momentous and what they do to help our community go to livemomentous.com/brett. As part of the Art of Coaching audience, you can receive $20 off your 1st order of Momentous by using code BRETT20 at checkout. (Minimum purchase amount of $50).
On Episode 36 of The Art Of Coaching Podcast I am joined by my friend Andy McCloy of Body Creations Sport Performance & Fitness. Andy’s facility provides a wide range of Strength Training and Performance Enhancement services to the Greater Huntsville, AL area. Andy McCloy has worked with literally hundreds of athletes ranging from middle and high school to the professional levels, including the NFL and Arena Football Leagues.
- Andy’s beginnings and the size necessary to open a gym
- Replicating his older space to his new space and how that affects the gym’s energy
- How Andy broke into the industry of Strength and Conditioning
- Marketing yourself, professional development, and consistent messaging
- Andy’s take on storytelling and being relatable
- The impact of social comparison on young athletes
- Application of learning and avoiding confirmation bias
- What Andy thinks about people not utilizing the mass of knowledge and information that is already out there
- Are you doing things because the athlete needs it, or because you want to see it?
- Coaches searching for social approval
- How has owning a business impacted other parts of Andy’s life?
- Relationship building as a superpower
- Andy’s recommendations on business planning
Reach out to Coach Andy:
Read my book: https://amzn.to/314zoTh
Sign up for my course: https://courses.artofcoaching.com/signup
Follow me on social media:
Subscribe to my youtube channel:
Learn More About My Courses, Clinics, and Live Events At: artofcoaching.com