To be eligible sign up for my newsletter at https://artofcoaching.com/start and be sure to rate and review the podcast to be eligible, winners announced on the episode dropping Sept 22/23rd (depending on time zone)This information is kept free by our partnership with Momentous. To learn more about Momentous and what they do to help our community go to livemomentous.com/brett. As part of the Art of Coaching audience, you can receive $20 off your 1st order of Momentous by using code BRETT20 at checkout. (Minimum purchase amount of $50).
- What shaped Mike’s personality early on
- Some of the challenges associated with broadcast radio
- Figuring out his radio voice through countless reps
- How Mike improved his communication skills through active listening
- The difference between commitment and compliance
- When it is necessary to hold back on opinions
- At what point is it the fault of the leader/manager/coach in failing to connect and communicate?
- What has changed with college football today and how does this affect the product we see on the field?
- How the Transfer Portal is changing the landscape of college football
- Reasons to empathize with college football coaches
Reach out to Mike:
Twitter & Instagram: @mgolicjr57
Radio Show: Golic and Wingo Weekdays 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM EST
Read my book: https://amzn.to/314zoTh
Sign up for my course: https://courses.artofcoaching.com/signup
Follow me on social media:
Tweets by Coach_BrettB
Subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChxkPJr4WMhAeQUlOu6ld-w
Learn More About My Courses, Clinics and Live Events At: artofcoaching.com