- What shaped Mike’s personality early on
- Some of the challenges associated with broadcast radio
- Figuring out his radio voice through countless reps
- How Mike improved his communication skills through active listening
- The difference between commitment and compliance
- When it is necessary to hold back on opinions
- At what point is it the fault of the leader/manager/coach in failing to connect and communicate?
- What has changed with college football today and how does this affect the product we see on the field?
- How the Transfer Portal is changing the landscape of college football
- Reasons to empathize with college football coaches
Reach out to Mike:
Twitter & Instagram: @mgolicjr57
Radio Show: Golic and Wingo Weekdays 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM EST
This information is kept free by our partnership with Momentous. To learn more about Momentous and what they do to help our community go to livemomentous.com As part of the Art of Coaching audience, you can receive $20 off your 1st order of Momentous by using code BRETT20 at checkout. (Minimum purchase amount of $50).
Read my book: https://amzn.to/314zoTh
Sign up for my course: https://courses.artofcoaching.com/signup
Subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChxkPJr4WMhAeQUlOu6ld-w
Learn More About My Courses, Clinics and Live Events At: artofcoaching.com