Be sure to sign-up for a free sample and updates regarding my online course Bought In which goes live again August 27th. For the first few days we will be offering $100 off the total price. Go to https://courses.artofcoaching.com/ now to get the latest notifications sent to you!
You can receive $20 off your 1st order of Momentous by using code BRETT20 at checkout. (Minimum purchase amount of $50). This information is kept free by our partnership with Momentous. To learn more about Momentous and what they do to help our community go to livemomentous.com/brett
Reach out to Coach Jen:
Via Website: jenwiderstrom.com
It is my pleasure to be joined by Jen Widerstrom on episode 29 of The Art Of Coaching Podcast. Jen Widerstrom is a trainer, author, TV star, and industry leader primarily known for her big hearted training on NBC’s The Biggest Loser as well as her no-nonsense approach to living a more active lifestyle. As the Fitness Director of SHAPE Magazine, the best-selling author of Diet Right for Your Personality Type, and the founder of the WiderSTRONG training tribe and method- her work has been featured on Dr. Oz, LIVE with Kelly and Ryan as well as The Doctors. Jen makes an impact on the lives of tens of thousands of people across the world, and was kind enough to share some tremendous insights on this eposide
– Why the concept of becoming an “overnight success” is bullsh*t
– How we can spread and scale information while also being ethical and practical.
– Her journey with The Biggest Loser
– Her secrets for continuing to evolve
-Why “letting go” can be the secret to getting ahead.
– How to break the mold without selling out.
– Competition amongst coaches and why it is so toxic
– Being in control of your own success
– How to diversify and not lean on one particular job
– Getting reps in to develop your coaching language
– Finding your audience