On Episode 26 of the Art Of Coaching Podcast I am honored to be joined NFL defensive lineman Henry Anderson.
Henry is a 5 year NFL veteran who has made a name for himself with his work ethic and attention to detail. I asked him to come on the podcast to talk about what separates the great coaches he has had from the rest.
- Why did Henry take time to jump on the podcast
- A journey on Henry’s career
- What is Henry Anderson’s “filter” for what makes a good S&C coach
- Do coaches that hard help kids be better later in life?
- Do athletes have learning preferences?
- Are NFL athletes are resistant to new movements in training?
- What are bad habits of strength coaches that will make Henry tune out?
- What resources do NFL players use to learn more about strength and conditioning
- How data is incorporated into the pro setting
- How does data effect Henry’s mindset
- Henry’s favorite exercise
- Henry’s go to favorite artist for the weight room
- Henry’s game day routine that really gets his mind right
- How does Henry down regulate after games
This information is kept free by our partnership with Momentous. To learn more about Momentous and what they do to help our community go to livemomentous.com. As part of the Art of Coaching audience, you can receive $20 off your 1st order of Momentous by using code BRETT20 at checkout. (Minimum purchase amount of $50).Learn More About My Courses, Clinics and
Live Events At: artofcoaching.com
Read My Book: https://www.amazon.com/Conscious-Coaching-Science-Building-Buy/dp/1543179479/ref=nodl_