On Episode 25 of the Art Of Coaching Podcast I am joined by Calin Butterfield who is US Ski & Snowboarding’s High Performance Coordinator.
Calin is one of the most unique individuals I know in regards to how he tackles problems, as well as how he treats people. Highly committed, loyal, detail oriented and personable- as coach he is a true asset in every sense of the word.
On this episode he gives us his perspective on skill evolution as a coach & why posing as an expert is overrated.
Topics Covered On This Episode
- Vulnerability leading to trust
- Taking ownership of something that doesn’t have direction
- The soft skills of coaching
- How can we evaluate someone on soft skills
- Why being an expert is overrated
- How does Calin dealin with moving around and how has it impacted his family
To Connect with Calin reach out on Linkedin (https://www.linkedin.com/in/calin-butterfield-35570a18)
This information is kept free by our partnership with Momentous. To learn more about Momentous and what they do to help our community go to livemomentous.com. As part of the Art of Coaching audience, you can receive $20 off your 1st order of Momentous by using code BRETT20 at checkout. (Minimum purchase amount of $50).
Learn More About My Courses, Clinics and Live Events At: artofcoaching.com