On episode 14 of the Art of Coaching podcast I interview Gym Jones Certified S&C Coach Noël Brand about strain, sacrifice, self-awareness and why he uses instagram to show off unloaded squats.
Noel is a former Netherlands Royal Marine turned Strength & Conditioning coach. He currently co-owns a gym, Breda Strength & Conditioning, with his wife and is one of the very few fully certified Jim Jones coaches in the world.
Here is an overview of the topics we cover on this episode
- Working with your spouse
- The importance of working on your personal (outside of the gym) weakness
- Giving hard feedback and how to deal with it
- The Gym Jones process of coach development
- Most important thing Noël has learned to deal with from his years of coaching
- Emphasizing the basics
- How Noël self evaluates his coaching and business
- How much has Noël invested in his continuing education
- The 5 movements Noël has to have when training a tactical athlete
Follow Noel here
@breda.sc on Instagram
@brand.sc on Instagram
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER HERE: https://artofcoaching.