Hey everyone, I would like to remind you that our next Apprenticeship will take place in Atlanta, GA on April 18th & 19th! These are for every profession. We need people that are willing to put skin in the game, people who aren’t looking to hide, and people who are looking to challenge themselves by getting out of their comfort zones.
Please make sure you guys check it out!
Please see these links below for more details!
- Have more questions about The Apprenticeship™? Check out our FAQ page: https://artofcoaching.com/the-apprenticeship-faqs/
- Want to host an Art of Coaching Apprenticeship™? Visit https://artofcoaching.com/the-apprenticeship/ and fill out the form and we will get right on it!
This information is kept free by our partnership with Momentous. To learn more about Momentous and what they do to help our community go to livemomentous.com/brett. As part of the Art of Coaching audience, you can receive $20 off your 1st order of Momentous by using code BRETT20 at checkout. (Minimum purchase amount of $50).
Welcome back to the Art of Coaching Podcast, everyone! I am delighted to be joined by performance expert, Rachel Llanes. Rachel coaches servicemen and women in evidence-based ways to help them optimize themselves physically from a cognitive standpoint and also from a relational perspective.
Rachel also specializes in behavior change, she’s a certified personal trainer, and she is amongst one of the most interesting conversationalists I have ever met in my life. I hope everyone enjoys this exciting conversation that I have with Rachel today!
Topics discussed with Rachel on today’s episode:
- The intricate methods of training soldiers how to think most effectively so that they can perform their jobs well
- How Rachel takes the internalizing stigmas of military members and connects with them using a human to human approach
- The challenges of trying to quantify the mental and social sides of working with soldiers
- How the over-saturation of information is leaving coaches starving for motivation in performance training
- The detrimental effects of generic praise from coaches and how many coaches do this inherently
Reach out to Rachel:
Via e-mail: email@example.com
Join our exclusive Facebook group of fellow Art of Coaching Podcast listeners and have your voice heard!
Don’t forget to check-out and download our new free resources.
Podcast Reflection Sheets: Click Here
How to Find a Mentor Guide: Click Here
Sign up for my course: Sign Up Now!
Follow me on social media:
Via Instagram: @coach_BrettB
Via Twitter: @coach_BrettB
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Learn More About My Courses, Clinics, and Live Events At: www.ArtofCoaching.com